The new Social Networking platform – Hylus seeks to get people in touch by classifying itself as a communication platform. The development of this platform began in the mid of 2011 and now has a brand new sleek interface to attract people.
As development is still under progress, Hylus is only allowing sign-up’s as a Private Beta. New features are being added and several easy to find bugs are being patched up as quickly as possible.
The private beta is open for anyone to request for an invitation which would require the staff to have your account accepted and allow you in for the sign-up’s.
The current available features are :
1) Sharing a New Status/Post – Sharing images and music ( could be the music you are listening to)
2) Status Sharing privacy options – Lets you share a status as “Public” or any of the categories from your Lists eg: Friends, Family.
3) Likes and Dislikes – “Dislike” is a feature that could have been introduced as people were demanding the same to be added on Facebook.
4) Edit or Delete the posts and Comment on posts.
5) You have the Notifications tab on top and a Search bar- The search bar helps you search for posts you’ve made with Keywords and Notifications show the recent activity on your profile or streamline .
6) Edit your profile , search for people .
Homepage view after signing in :
Profile view after logging in: